Garamantis Interactive Technologies is a young, up-and-coming company in the heart of Berlin and is looking for reinforcement for its experienced Unity developer team as soon as possible.
Garamantis Interactive Technologies is a young, up-and-coming company in the heart of Berlin. We create interactive installations with a focus on intuitive and playful interaction concepts. We develop our multitouch software with Unity 3D in combination with C#. Due to increasing demand for our unique installations, we are looking for reinforcement for our experienced developer team as soon as possible.
We would like to build our team in different areas and are therefore open to different qualifications and experience levels. This explicitly includes working students and graduates. It is important that you are passionate about agile software development and want to work with us in a trusting relationship.
Our customers and projects are very diverse and varied. We develop for museums, companies and other institutions, both nationally and internationally. Our long-standing partner Ars Electronica from Austria is known worldwide as an institution for media art and also regularly provides exciting projects.
We are looking for:
- Inspired Unity 3D developers
- Focus in Unity UI
- Programming in C#
- Amenable to a wide variety of projects
- Willing to learn and try new things
- Integration into a small, fine team of experienced programmers
- Agile and relaxed working environment with fun
- A beautiful office above the rooftops of Berlin
- Naturally decent pay
- Very flexible working hours
- Exciting projects for companies like ESA, Deutsche Bahn, re:publica as well as renowned museums
We are looking forward to your questions and applications! Your contact at Garamantis is Andreas Köster (email@example.com, 030 55144669).