And All That For Just One Trade Show?
Our trade show solutions are intended and made for a long lifespan, and we would hate to see them spend this time in a storage room. Because of that, already from the beginning we look for the best option and model for you to make sure you can put it to good, long-term, recurrent – and hence profitable – use.
Arguments in Favor of a Sustainable Use:
- Convincing, no matter where you put it (except for a storage room): between trade shows, our installations can make contact and generate sales leads just as effectively in your corporate headquarters’ lobby or at a Point of Sale.
- The epitome of independence: our installations are capable of attracting and enticing your target audience all on their own. In other words: in order to use the installation throughout the year, you don’t have to deploy staff for its operation and supervision.
- A magnet not only for visitors: you might find it hard to keep your staff away from the installation, because they, too, are going to want to exploit its abilities for their own everyday business activities, e.g., as an interactive sales aid or as a showroom presentation tool.
- Robust hardware: our interactive installations are anything but prima donnas. They endure transportation to far away destinations just as well as they put up with their repeated assembly and disassembly on various trade shows all over the world.
- flexible content: new collection, updated content, new products, or even an entirely new business orientation – thanks to the CMS your interactive installation always remains up to date and keeps up with your creative imagination.
Why using multi-touch technology in interactive trade fair appearances is recommended
If now you’re saying, “Give me just one good reason why I should turn to you when planning my next trade show?!” – here’s ten: 10 reasons for using multi-touch technologies on trade shows.
By the way, reason #11 consists in the fact that we have years of experience in bringing the “Wow!” to trade shows and into their attendees’ minds (and keeping it there). We would like for you to make your own pleasant experience with us. And eventually the next trade show is going to happen for sure. So let us get a head start and discuss how you can make an innovative appearance there.